Friday, June 5, 2009

Playing Catch Up! Starting with Spring Break in Kentucky...

So, I am a little behind on my blogging, but I can't say it's going to get any better with Baby Owen coming next month...but I will do my best.

During Spring Break, Ae and I went to Kentucky to play with Kristi.

Ae knows that Kristi's my sister, but also considered her her sister as well. I think it's because they fight like sisters, but also love like sisters! It's too cute. I think Kristi is the only person that doesn't ooh and aah over her, but treats her just like any other kid.

However, I also know that Kristi loves her more than she's ever loved anyone before. I definitely trust ae's life with my sister.

Okay, enough about all that...here are some fun pics of us in Kentucky.


Flying Kites...


Playing Soccer...

AE feeding the ducks...

Kristi hiding up at the top of the hill, because she's terrified of the ducks =)

Playing at the Park...


No comments: