Friday, June 5, 2009

Autumn's first Dentist Appointment

I took ae to her first dentist appointment on May 1st. She did so good! She got to wear these cool sunglasses, although she was a little disappointed that they were not her Diego ones. She did get for the dental hygienist, Tabitha...who by the way was truly amazing!!! She got a little nervous when the dentist came in though. It probably has a little to do with...okay, a lot to do with the fact that he was a man. But when he came in, she reached out to me, and said, "Mommy, will you hold my hand?" She's so precious!!! I sweet clean toothed baby girl! She did so good that they let her get prizes out of the treasure box.

Here are some pictures of her visit:

ae looking a bit apprehensive...

ae with her cool shades on...

getting down to business...

She loved the suck the water out of your mouth straw thingy...it was her favorite!
And here's the dentist...what you don't see, is her holding my hand...


When we got home, she had to play dentist with me. She counted my teeth, and then she put on her dentist glasses (and talked about how they had those funny little things on them, like her dentist had).

No comments: